|1. I can't find the item I want at the Outside Music Store or anywhere else. Do you do special orders? Yes! To find out whether we carry the item you’re looking for, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. How do I register an account for the Outside Music Store? This is done by clicking on the “Go” button next to Register, in the Authentication menu in the right-hand column of the site. This will take you to the “Create Profile” page. Fill out all the mandatory fields correctly, create a username and password, and click “Submit”. Congratulations! You’ve just registered with Outside Music! Now you can start shopping.
3. How do I purchase merchandise from the Outside Music Store? Click on any item that you are interested in. This will take you to a more detailed view of that product. Then, just click on “Add to Cart”, and you will be taken to your Shopping Cart view. You can either click “Checkout” or continue shopping. Once you click “Checkout”, you will be taken through a series of pages, which will ask for payment method and credit card details. Finally, click “Submit Order”. Now all you have to do is wait for your order to arrive!
4. What currency does the Outside Music Store use? Since Outside is a Canadian company, all prices are listed in Canadian dollars.
5. What shipping methods does Outside use to send merchandise? What are the shipping charges? All items are shipped through Canada Post. Our shipping rates are based on your shipping address and the amount of items ordered. These rates can be viewed in your shopping cart. In addition, all Canadian residents are charged GST, and all Ontario residents are charged PST.
6. How do I change my shipping address? All you have to do is log on to your account, and click on Modify Profile. Then just change the information in the Shipping Address section and click “Submit”.
7. How soon will I get my order? If the item(s) is in stock, Outside will ship it within two business days, in most cases. Currently, Outside does not offer items on backorder, so for items that are out-of-stock, you will be notified by email with an estimated time of when we will have the item in stock, at which point you can order it again. Please note that your credit card will not be charged until your order has been shipped.
8. Which credit cards does Outside accept? We accept MasterCard and Visa. All transactions are processed through the payment gateway PSiGate.